So right after I shut off the computer for Gabe's comments on conference Kelsi said one. I cant remember who was talking but they were talking about hardships and the pioneers with the mobbing and still staying good honest citizens. Anyways we had a bag of halloween candy and if they kids could tell us who was speaking ( I know ironic I cant remember his name now ) or if they could tell us what the speaker was talking about they got a candy bar. So Kelsi is watching with great interest because snickers are a really good motivator. She looks over as they are talking about the mobs and says I got it they are talking about angry moms, points her finger at me and starts laughing... gee thanks... needless to say Jeff gave her a snicker!
3 comments:
What a cute idea! I'm going to have to steal that one. You guys are great parents!!
that is awesome! Go kelsi
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
Post a Comment