Monday, December 8, 2008

Mover and a Shaker

Tory is a crawler now! She is moving all over the place, usually underfoot! Last night she even pulled herself up to stand on the couch. I love seeing these new stages but it makes me sad to see her grow up so fast. She can do a pretty good plank to, rock hard abs!

4 comments:

Amber said...

very cute. Hey how do you get your videos to work? I have tried but I can't ever seem to get them to work. Thanks

The Dipo's said...

Holy cow!! She doesn't seem old enough to crawl! That's great though!

Sharrard Family said...

OH my gosh! She is just so cute! I can't belive that she is already crawling! It is sooo cute!

Jeff and Sarah Flint Family said...

When you go to upload photos there is a button right next to it that says upload videos, I use that and wait for it to upload, it usually takes a few minutes. Good luck on getting them to work.