Our dog Cubby went to a new family today. Cubby has been a good dog for our family, He is good with the kids and he loved to play fetch and run around with the kids. I have loved taking him on jogs and playing with him. Kelsi loves her dog and is very sad to see him go.
I had really mixed emotions putting Cubby up for sell, I love animals and have enjoyed having him around. The kids have learned to take care of him, they have been the ones feeding him daily and taking care of the dog doo. But with all the stress we have been experiencing with Victoria I had reached my breaking point. Even though I know this is a good decision for our family right now and will help ease some of the stress that I have had, I am really sorry to see him go and am really sad about it.







2 comments:
:(
Sad, but I'm happy for you. Stress is NO GOOD!
Post a Comment