Monday, July 13, 2009

Weekend Activities

Kelsi and Gabriel have been at my parents for the week playing with them. They had a blast and haven't stopped talking about all the fun stuff they did. They came home acting so good, they have been so well behaved and so nice to each other... mom what did you do?! They have been so fun to have home again. Kelsi was talked to her dad on friday night after Kelsi had talked to some of her friends on the phone, he was asking her what we should do when she got home tomorrow and she said she wanted to schedule a play date. Jeff a little taken back said I was hoping you would want to play with me. So she said she thought she might be able to "pencil him in for a half an hour"..... Anyways we are happy they had so much fun and its nice having them home.... On a side note you would think I would have been able to get tons of things done with just Tory but not even close. She was so demanding, I was lucky to get one project done a day and the house still isn't clean!!!



Gabe is determined to learn how to ride a two wheeler bike. He is so close and doing so good. He went all the length of the cul de sac yesterday! Good job Gabe!!!


Kelsi playing with Tory, Tory changed her attitude when they got home. She must have been missing them pretty hard!
Playing on the tire swing. Tory thought it was so much fun she was finally big enought to get on there with them. She is getting to big to fast!
The kids having fun in the wagon.

Jeff teaching my kids how to get more stiches... as if Gabe needs any help!

4 comments:

The Dipo's said...

LOL!! Nice pic of Jeff, you should frame that one!

Anonymous said...

LOL Jeff I don't know about you sometimes! I'm glad you are having fun with them back. :)

*A* said...

Those are some cute pictures. I can't believe how fast our kids grow. Its exciting, but it sure makes me a little sad. Ahhhh!

Bonnie said...

Fun post. Glad the kids had fun at the Grandparents. Jeff looks so cool riding in the wagon. jk!