Gabe is turning 5 next month.... We like to do a big friend birthday party for them on some of their big birthdays, 5, 8, 12, 16... Anyways Gabe decided he wanted a Batman birthday so I thought it would be fun to make little Batman capes for all of his friends that will came over. So Jeff's mom came over last week and helped me get started, she was nice enough to bring her serger and got the main part of the cape done... now I am just finishing the rest of the capes. I got a month left... that should give me enough time.. but I am sewing illiterate.
Anyway while I was making those I thought it would be fun for my girls to have capes because as you can image Batman is played a lot at my house. Kelsi got a pink cape and Tory got a purple cape. Tory has loved her cape, the first time we got it on her Kelsi said she looks like a Bat Baby and Tory immediately yelled out I Am Bat Baby! We tried so hard to get it on video but every time we brought out the camera she found it and said cheese instead.... so here is a couple pictures of our bat baby and the capes I am making for Gabe's party... just imagine them in black and yellow.






3 comments:
LOL! She is so cute!
that is awesome and you are amazing. Way to go Sarah and I tell you this all the time but I think Tory gets cuter every time I see her
Super cute! I actually want to make capes for me kids this year for Christmas ( I know who thinks about Christmas in Feb...ME!) Also, good job on the school goals. I want to finish too. I only need 1 Math and 1 Science before I have my associates, but its the Math that's been holding me back all these years....Math is beyond scary to me!
Post a Comment