So I realize it has been over a year since I have updated this,... oops. Sorry. Life has been hectic. To sumarize, which most of you all ready know this, I have been in school all year, Jeff finished his master degree... (yea!, super proud of him) and trying to keep up with three high energy kids. Probably the most drastic change in our life has been our move to Michigan. We moved in October and followed Jeff to his new job at Terumo Heart, (good thing we love him). Things have been going well. He enjoys the job and the technology is cool. We have rented out our home in Layton and we are working on purchasing a house in a city called South Lyon in Michigan. It is a short sale so we have been waiting a while for it... Things are starting to pick up and it is looking like we will probably be in our new house the middle of February. So I am going to make a very good effort to keep this more updated, for our benefit, because we have forgotten so many cool things, and to keep in touch with everyone. Along the way I will get some things updated from last year that were missed.
No comments:
Post a Comment