1. Dream Vacation (lying on a beach without a care in the world)

2. Self Portrait (YUCK!) I was playing with Tori, that always makes me smile.

3.What my kids are doing right now. (Not listening, Kelsi should have been cleaning her room)

4. Closet, One of these days we will get the closet doors to close.

5. Favorite Room It is downstairs right now, it is so much cooler downstairs

6. Favorite Shoes, I think I have had those brown ones for 9 years!

7. Laundry Room

8. Bathroom

9. Kitchen Sink

10. Fridge

Well now that I feel guilty about how dirty the house is I got my day planned!
I tag Amanda, Kami, Kortney and Angela (Hope your place looks better then mine!)




2 comments:
I'm so glad your sink looked like mine. LOL
ours houses are all in the similar situation. Taking care of kids and not had the time to clean up yet! It's not always a bad thing.
Post a Comment