As I have been walking Kelsi to school she has been so excited to see all the leaves changing and all the fun fall colors. She was telling me that her favorite sound in the whole world is hearing the crunch crunch crunch sound of the leaves as she walks on them. So she has been very anxious for the leaves to fall off of our few little trees so she could make a "big" pile and jump in it. She has been watching out the window and watching the few leaves on our little tree out front fall off. So when our friends the Moore's got out their rakes on Monday morning and started raking up all their leaves Kelsi was over in a heartbeat. She ran and jumped and threw leaves everywhere. She was so happy to finally have her favorite sound all around her! I stole these pictures from Makele (thanks Makele) and wanted to show you how much fun they had. I love that these kids are able to play together and have so much fun!

2 comments:
I agree with Kelsi. I love that sound too. When I was a kid I would step on the leaves on purpose just to hear the sound and see which one would "crunch" the most.
How fun!! Gotta love the fall and the innocence of children... If I had the will to get my clothes dirty I'd be rolling around with them. :o)
Post a Comment