
Saturday afternoon me and Jeff got a break and got on a nice date. We took a really nice motorcycle ride up Ogden Canyon and over through Weber Canyon. It was gorgeous! The temperature was perfect and it is so much nice to be ridding on a motorcycle through all these places then in a car. We got a better better look at all the scenery. To top it all off we found this fun little cafe snuggled into the trees and stopped for hot fudge sundaes. I forget my camera, but I found some shots of what we saw via google images.
I have got to say there is something so nice about being on a motorcycle together, it is so much easier to leave the world behind and just enjoy the ride!




2 comments:
I believe I have told you before, but Nathan and I love that drive too! It really is the best part of Northern Utah. I'm glad you guys had fun and got to see the foliage!
that is great. I'm glad you guys got to go out by yourselves. I am looking so forward to mine and Brian's trip coming up. It is well over due!
Post a Comment