Amanda tagged me again, and I think Amber tagged me on this one a while ago also... so here we go
8 Favorite T.V. Shows
1. The Office
2. Fringe
3. Lost
4. Pysch
5. The Biggest Loser
6. House
7. Bones
8. Top Chef
8 Things I did Yesterday
1. Went visiting teaching
2. Worked on Christmas presents
3. Cleaned the kitchen
4. Made Dinner
5. Went to Activity Days
6. Made Oreo Chocolate Chip Cookies
7. Read a book
8. Played with the dog
8 Things I Look Forward To
1. The Holidays
2. Being out of debt
3. Jeff getting a promotion
4. Tory sleeping past 5:30
5. Tory to stop passing out when she is mad
6. An answer from the cardiologist and to stop wearing this monitor
7. The weekend
8. Having some quiet time
8 Favorite Restaurants
1. The Firehouse
2. Boston's
3. Training Table
4. Subway
5. Olive Garden
6. Wingers
7. Applebee's
8. Chili's
8 Things on my wish list
1. Cobblestone Ab's
2. A bigger car
3. To build a shed in the backyard
4. To re-do the kitchen
5. A Nice Vacation
6. To pay off the car
7. To pay off the credit card
8. To pay off student loans
I tag who ever would like to do it
Dad's 39th Birthday
10 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment