We had a very productive Saturday yesterday. We got raspberry bushes planted, the garage cleaned, the house cleaned up, got Jeff to watch Twilight with me ( he thought it was ok ) and the most important was we got to take the kids on a walk to the park and got to fly their kites.
They had a lot of fun, it was a perfect day to take the kites out and they had a lot of fun. I love watching Jeff with the kids he is such a good dad, he takes the time to sit with the kids and teach them how to do things, like flying a kite, and he has fun doing it to, where as I get frustrated to easily, he's a good example for me. Here is a few pictures of our fun time at the park.
Gabe and his airplane kite
Kelsi and her dragon kite
Jeff and Gabe flying his kite
Tory having fun outside.








2 comments:
That is a cute picture of Tory! You should have that one framed. :o)
Those are really cute pics. I love the one of Tory! I'm glad you had so much fun
Post a Comment