Here is a cute picture of the family after the 4th of July. We had a great time, the kids, mom, Christy and Brody went to the I.F. parade and they enjoyed that, well for the most part... poor Gabe just did not have fun. He doesn't have the killer go get em attitude so he kept getting passed on for candy or had it taken before he got there. Plus he hates loud noises so the gun fire and sirens really did him in. He ended up sitting on grandma's lap away from the parade for the last bit of it. But Kelsi and Brody had fun! Then we went to the green belt and walked around and saw all the fun festivities and I got a nice little sunburn. We bought some fireworks and had fun doing that until the end when Gabe put one in his mouth.... got himself a nice little burn. I had a great 4th, Gabe not so much!
Dad's 39th Birthday
9 years ago





2 comments:
LOL!! Gabe!!!! Seriouslly, you guys crack me up!!! I'm with Gabe though on Parades.... I'm not much of a fan, so I would bet if we all went, he and I would probably go for a walk and find ice cream or something. lol!
I don't think I was a go getter with the candy at parades either. I think I would have rather just watched on G-mas lap. Still love em though!
Post a Comment