Wednesday, July 23, 2008

At your mercy

It is funny to see the how big sister and little brothers work. Gabriel is totally at Kelsi's mercy. She can make him dress up in a princess dress, play Prince Phillip, from Sleeping Beauty, all day, she can make him do all of her dirty work. If she wants something Gabe has its hers, she will take it. So the latest thing I caught her doing is pulling out all her new school clothes and making Gabe tell her how pretty they all were. So Gabriel would dryly remark after each outfit how beautiful it was. Then when she got done he yelled out I dont like any of them and ran off. (Yea for Gabe!) But then Kelsi tracked him down and made him do it all over again. The poor kid is getting great lessons on how to treat girls later on, grin and say you like it... whatever you do or we will nag you until we get the answer we want!

3 comments:

The Dipo's said...

That is absolutly the funniest thing ever!! Poor Gabe! Kelsi is such a cutie pie! Gosh, I miss your kids!

Unknown said...

Hilarious! Well, I'm sure Gabe's wife will one day thank Kelsi for training him so well. :)

Amie said...

This is absolutely hilarious! Way to go Gabe! He's so good to humor her, and then he gets his say in anyway~ good boy!