A Memory
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.




9 comments:
I have a few. First of all was I think living beneath you guys in South Jordan. I don't know about you but I felt that we were able to gain a better friendship with each other being so close. Another one of my favorites was when you , me, and Kim all went day after thanksgiving day sale shopping for our Christmas presents I think like 3 years ago maybe. i thought that was fun!
That was a lot of fun... we were able to develop a strong friendship while we were there, we saw each other every day! Ahhh good memories
I have lots of memories with you Sarah. I remember wanting to be at your wedding so badly but being very pregnant with Tayler, but travelling anyway to see you guys. I remember taking you out after your miscarriage. Oh, here's a good one. Remember going out to dinner..was it with Kim and Owen too?... and sitting down at a "fancy" restaurant and then deciding none of us could afford it so we ditched it and went to eat somewhere cheaper. I also always think about you when I eat a cinnamon roll or cookie/pudding salad (or as I like to call it "Sarah Salad")
I have soo many memories of you! It is soo hard to choose from! I remember you used to always drive that red jeep to and from school! It is sometimes hard to remember alot of them, you were older than me. :) The most recent memory I have was the last time I saw you at grandma Luthy's house from christmas. All I could think of was how beautiful you looked at the time! :)
LOL!! That Ghost-Busters Club wa soooo stupid!! LOL! Wasn't it you thought that flipped the "milk" switch on in the barn and scared us all to death? And then there was the ghost in the shop! LOL! OK, that totally wasn't the memory I was going to use though. So, remember we went swimming in the "pit" and we got bored so you drove us back to your house in the awful blue car without your contacts in, so basically blind! LOL! Good times!
Probably the best memories though would be riding horses with you and Christy all day long and getting to ride together up in Bone and then fall asleep on the Saddles on the Truck Bed on the way home. Way good memories. :o)
Lots of good memories! I loved staying with you guys at your parents house, playing games all night long and then going snowmobiling!!! The BYU/Utah parties are always a favorite! And then there's teasing you guys about your age, because you're so much older than me! LOL. Making that "Beware of Grumpy Old Man" sign for Jeff's birthday was awesome!
Ha those are all such fun memories guys, I like this it is so much fun to reminisce about some of things. That made Jeff laugh out loud Jen when he read that.. I do remember leaving that restaurant and it took us a long time to figure out where it was in the first place!
Michelle I loved the snowmobiling trip to, that is a lot of fun and we are looking forward to boating next month to! We are excited we are getting the Mountian channel this year so plan on BYU and U of U game here this year to!
Amanda... sshhh, you'll get me in trouble for my driving again...somethings are best if mom and dad dont find out :) But I loved riding horses all day to, Eric went last week with dad and I was SOOOO jealous. I would probably end up walking bow legged for a month but I cant wait until I can do it again.
Oh I have more Sarah. How about the one time I came over to hang out at your house and Jeff proceeded to tell us about the night before. Because you had gotten up out of bed and ran right smack into the wall. I was laughing so hard!! That was one of the first times I was introduced to how animated Jeff gets when he tells stories especially ones that involve poop! LOL!
Sarah, you need to take me horseback riding sometime!!
Post a Comment