Monday, March 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Tory

Our baby just turned a year old... man it went by fast and slow at the same time. Victoria is such a sweet little baby. She has the biggest most infectious smile and giggle. She has brought so much happiness to us and gray hair! Here are a few pictures of Tory on her birthday. I tried hard to get one of her smiling, guess she wasn't in the mood, to much other stuff going on!
Birthday girl!
Trying to figure out how to open presents
Enjoying her presents
Birthday cake!
Bath Time! Her favorite thing of the day! Sorry mom -- there was a nice chocolate and pink ring around her tub.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Tory. We love you!!!

The Dipo's said...

That's a great idea for a cake for a 1 year old! Chocolate icing with pink border! I'll have to remember that next time! She is such a pretty girl!!

Bonnie said...

So adorable! I can't believe she is already a year old!

Unknown said...

I can't believe she's already one! Where did this year go?

Happy late Birthday little one!