I was tagged by Amber
Ten years ago I
1. Was 19
2. At Ricks College ( Yes it was still Ricks then:)
3. Failing my geology class
4. Having a ton of fun making new friends at school
5. Had bleached blonde hair
My "to do" list
1. Finish payroll for work
2. Fold clothes
3. Get ready for Howie to come and play with Gabe
4. Finish making princess hats for Kelsi birthday party
5. Walk Kelsi to school
Favorite Snackies
1. Twizzlers
2. Bananas
3. Granola Bars
4. Popcorn
5. Apples
If I had a million dollars
1. Are you kidding I dream about $1000.00
2. Pay off all debt, student loans, car and credit card
3. Pay off the house or upgrade to our dream home
4. Finally go on a nice family vacation
5. Set up a good savings for retirement and missions
Places I've lived
1. Ririe, Idaho
2. Tacoma, Washington (just for a summer)
3. Rexburg, Idaho
4. Various city's in Salt Lake area, most of the time in South Jordan
5. Layton, Utah
My jobs
1. Pizza and Pasteries
2. Smitty's Pancake and Steak House
3. Bagelby's
4. US Bank
5. IHC
I tag Amanda
Dad's 39th Birthday
9 years ago




5 comments:
I won't do it until you do the one I tagged you on. :o)
Look further down on the blog...mandy, I did High School tag!
I never realized you worked at Smittys! Thats where Sheldon and I had our very first dinner together on a date. haha! :)
You guys need to have a REAL family vacation and come stay with us in Cali. We could go to the beach, go to San Fran, go to the beach... Seriously dudes- anytime you're up to it you're invited!
Angela
Dangit... ok...
Post a Comment