Friday, September 5, 2008

My First Full Night of Sleep in 6 months!!

I am so excited I finally had my first full night of sleep the other night. It has been 6 months having to get up! We moved Tory over to the crib this week and I was prepared for screaming all night long since she is so stubborn, but she has been sleeping like a champ! I am so excited. Now we just need to get Gabe to stop dreaming that dragons are eating him and we will be good!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Congrats Sarah. We are going to move Aiden over to the toddler bed when we move and I am kinda sad. That means that he is growing up! :( I want him to stay little forever but Lexi has proven that that is not a option! "We have to grow up big mommy, so we can be mommy's too" I love that girl

The Dipo's said...

How ironic! Noah keeps having dreams that Monsters are outside his window! :o) Must be the age!