Thursday, January 22, 2009

What's going on pictures

I rememered my camera last night so here is the pictures that went along with my previous post.


This is a typical evening in my parents home. Gabe would keep saying over and over "I can do it" or " I am super dog " Blake and Madalyn are in the background.


'
Brody getting into the wrestling


Eric and Christy. Christy is almost always the instegator on these things, followed closely by dad.


Blake, Christy, me and Eric... notice who is the shrimp in the family.


Just because Eric was teasing about all these going on the blog... here's another one.


I wanted to show this off. This is the gift Blake brought us... I can't believe he did it all by hand, all the detail is amazing.

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

You are a shrimp Sarah, the "thin way" for sure...

The Dipo's said...

LOL!! You are the shortest one! Dude, I'm shorter than you! It looks like Balke might be all of you in balding though. :o) He looks great and you all look happy in the pictures. That Temple Art he did is amazing!

Anonymous said...

That is so neat. I love the leather temple sign. It looks beautiful. So are Blake and Madeline back together then? And I always thought you were kinda tall but compared to your brothers and sister I have to reconsider. j/k Love you guys. Very cute pics