Monday, September 8, 2008

Soccer

Kelsi started soccer on Saturday, she did really well. There is 5 players on her team and 3 play at a time. The first couple of quarters Kelsi was really nervous. She would run around and be by the ball the entire time, but there was a lot of bees out and ever since she got stung she has gotten really nervous about them. So her coach promised her that he would watch out for any bees and scare them away because he was not scared and that seemed to do the trick. About a minute later Kelsi got a break away and scored a goal!!! Yea Kelsi!!! She is a lot more pumped about it now and really excited to play again on Saturday.






The Bumblebee's

4 comments:

The Dipo's said...

That's awesome! Go Kelsi!!

Amber said...

Good job Kels

The Dipo's said...

Dude.... is Gabe holding a whip in his hands? LOL!

Jeff and Sarah Flint Family said...

Yes isn't it awesome. Gabe has been really wanting a cowboy hat for a really long time and he found this ugly piece of crap green thing at the dollar store and he was in love. When he put it on it made him look like someone from the village people. So I insisted on getting him a cool hat, good thing they have a lot of costumes out right now. Anyways I found this Indiana Jones hat and he put it on and he looked so cool. So I decided right then he was going to be Indiana Jones for Halloween and have been buying him little pieces of the costume here and there. He loves the whole ensamble. He called himself a hero every time he puts it on. We even have people on our walk to get Kelsi from school sit outside and wait for him to walk by to tell him everyday what a cool hat he has. He cant go to a store without a ton of people commenting on it. He looks so cute in his new hat & whip. Well now that I have posted all of that I should post of pic of him with the hat and whip... I'll re add this comment so you can read it twice :)