
The wait is finally over The Office premiere is tonight!!!! I am so excited!!! I am so excited to see what happens with Michael and Jan, does he finally get to be a dad? What about Dwight and Angela, did anyone see what happened at the season finale coming? What about poor Andy or is it going to be poor Dwight? What about Ryan is he going to get out of jail? And the big question what about Jim and Pam? She goes off to school in New York are they going to be able to make it? Jeff has a mean streak and keeps telling me they are not going to make it! Any predictions or am I alone in my own little Office world?
3 comments:
Oh no Sarah, youa re definately not alone! I can't wait either!!!!
Oh, I hope, hope, hope Jim and Pam make it! I wanted to shoot Andy during the season finale. But I feel bad for the doofus. It would be cool if Michael got to be a dad. He is such a nice guy even though he doesn't have a clue sometimes.
I just started watching a few of the re-runs the last few months. I'm trying hard not to get hooked. I don't have time to get hooked on t.v. But, after watching last weeks re-run I'm dying to know what happens with all of them too.
Post a Comment